Thursday 16 January 2014

DEVHOST SUCKS...NO MORE FUTURE UPLOADS ON DEVHOST

Hi,

So Guys After listening to so many abuses I decided to get a better internet...but in my place there is no unlimited 3G PLUS networks...So I got a new net...it costs 20$ for 10GB data...A LOYAL VIWER aasked to upload GODS on devhost..but when I uploaded that

the game uploaded fully and gets canceled at 98 or 99% every time...from 10GB I wasted 1.2GB and the file didnt even upload..

I REQUEST U that PLEASE DONT ASK ME AGAIN TO UPLOAD THAT GAME...I REALLY HATE DEVHOSt.

IF U HAVE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ABOUT ANY SITES WHICH CAN TAKE UPTO 300MB then please tell me..

PROOF SCREEN SHOTS ALL THE TIME I TRIED TO UPLOAD:














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management